- Wash the hair every 3-5 days with warm water around 35°C.
- Dry your hair with good towel, do not roll the hair into the towel. Air drying is recommended.
- Comb with a WIRE brush after drying.
- For the wavy and curly, use some hair gel to help holding the texture after washing.And it’s preferable to do it with fingers.
- Avoid overuse of hot curlers and flat-irons which will shorten the lifeof hair. When perming or dyeing the hair, use some nutrition water ora protectant.
- Do not expose the hair to the sun for a long time.
- Never sleep on humid hair.
How much hair do I need?
We recommend that you use 2-3 bundles for lenghs 12-16, 3-4 bundles for lengths 18-24 and 4-5 bundles for lengths 26-30. If you pair bundles with frontals/ closures less bundled would be needed.
How much does a bundle weight?
Bundles weight between 3.2-3.5oz each
Does the hair shead?
Any manufactured hair that is stitched on a weft can have little shedding with is normal which won’t noticablly or drastically decrease the density. Hair must be properly maintained for best results.
Can the hair be colored?
Yes you can, but once virgin hair is treated in anyway it is no longer virgin. It is recommended that you allow a professional to color the hair or best results and care.
What type of hair care products should I use?
Treat this hair like your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable. We recommend using a deep conditioner on your virgin hair once per week, but avoid using oil or heavy styling products.
How long does the hair last?
This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take good care of it and it will last longer. Depending on maintenance, hair will last 6 months to a year.